Gain the power to remember content, capture big ideas, and share it with others through sketchnoting.
From novice to knowledgeable in 3 hours.
Sketchnote Academy: Basic Training is the introductory workshop you need to get started. In this 3-hour, small group learning environment, you’ll be introduced to sketchnoting through several stages:
- Sketchnote Foundations: What, Why, and How
- Sketchnote Tools: In and Outside the Book
- Sketchnote Essentials: Listening, Writing, and Drawing
- Sketchnote Framing: Layouts and Containers
- Sketchnote Finishing: Refining and Sharing
Learn skills that help in other areas of life and work.
As you grow in practice and confidence in your new “visual thinking” skills learned in this workshop, you’ll notice how these skills translate into other areas. You’ll be a great listener at work and at home. You’ll notice how you can more easily distinguish big ideas from “fluff.” You’ll be able to help others visualize and communicate their ideas. You might even find that YOU have big ideas you want to share!
Hurry - spots are limited!